Using Value and Community to increase Boutique sales with Kimra Luna [Podcast Episode 4]
In this episode I talk with branding expert Kimra Luna about the importance of giving value to your community and Facebook group, and how building a solid community can boost your brand. Kimra talks a lot about what she has done to grow her business to 6 figure earnings in less than 1 year. And what attracts her to brand and how online stores, boutiques, and product based sites can add value for their customers.
What you’ll Learn this episode:
- How to build a community and grow your tribe
- Ways to strengthen your brand and make it stand out
- How to give value to your customers and turn them into fans
- the importance of growing a tribe and providing value to your followers
A Little About Kimra
Kimra Luna and I’m a personal branding and online business strategist. She is the owner of KimraLuna.com and the creator of the Be True Brand You program. She is a powerhouse in online strategy and branding, in just the first year in her company she earned over $160K and she is already on target to triple that this year.Much of Kimra’s success is attributed to the value she gives her followers and the strong Freedom Hackers group she has built on Facebook.
Links and Resources:
- Favorite Book: [easyazon_link asin=”1401904599″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”onlinebout-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires[/easyazon_link]
- Lead Pages
- Lush Cosmetics
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an upcoming episode subscribe in itunes
Feedback on the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast please take moment to give us a Review of on iTunes. If you have any questions or suggestions for upcoming shows please leave a comment below or join us in the Online Boutique Source FB group.