Taking action with your online boutique [Podcast Episode 6]
Starting a business can be stressful and overwelming especially in retail where it feels like everyone is doing the same thing. In today’s episode we talk to Raven Robinson about Taking Actions with your online boutique and moving away from research overwhelm. Often when we start a new business we spend a lot researching, looking, and trying to decide what to do and little time just doing it. In this show Raven helps up to move pass the research and start building on your business.
What you’ll Learn this episode:
- What is information overload?
- What are some issues you’ve seen online retailers have from information overload?
- When can you tell that is too much information?
- When can you tell that it is time for action?
- What’s a good system to help online retailers?
- What do you say when people say “I just don’t think I know enough?”
Raven Delana is a life coach for free-spirited, creative business owners. She takes a compassionate approach to goal setting, helping talented women to implement goals in a holistic, loving and authentic way. Visit her online home at Veranda Lane and join her in a journey to put YOU first.
Mariam Williamson Quote from the lightening questions:“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Marianne Williamson
Links and Resources:
- Favorite Books: [easyazon_link asin=”0553380990″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”onlinebout-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach[/easyazon_link] and [easyazon_link asin=”0060927488″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”onlinebout-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson[/easyazon_link]
Launch While working Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lwwgroup/
Blogger Like Me BLMgirls: blmgirls.com
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an upcoming episode subscribe in itunes
Feedback on the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast please take moment to give us a Review of on iTunes. If you have any questions or suggestions for upcoming shows please leave a comment below or join us in the Online Boutique Source FB group.