Blogging for Your Online Boutique [Podcast Episode 2]
Today we talk to Ambitious Diva Marketing guru Jasmine Powers, about how blogging can help you online boutique, build a loyal customer following, and increase sales. Jasmine and I have a great time sharing our experiences with blogging and how it it has helped to propel our business and keep our brands on the minds of clients and customers with our blogs.
What you’ll Learn this episode:
- What is the advantage of having of blog for a product based business?
- How can you get started blogging?
- Content ideas for your blog?
- Dos and Don’t of blogging
A Little About Jasmine:
Jasmine Powers is the marketing and creative director and founder of Ambitious Diva Company, a women’s business community and marketing agency. Her company is responsible for producing experiential PR events, developing cohesive marketing and ad campaigns, orchestrating profitable strategic partnerships and providing marketing consulting for entertainers, major corporations and newly launched businesses.
Links and Resources:
- Favorite Book: Mommy Millionaire: How I Turned My Kitchen Table Idea into a Million Dollars and How You Can, Too!
- Copyblogger.com- check out free ebooks available on the site
- Neil Patel (Quicksprout.com)
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an upcoming episode subscribe in itunes
Feedback on the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast please take moment to give us a Review of on iTunes. If you have any questions or suggestions for upcoming shows please leave a comment below or join us in the Online Boutique Source FB group.